Monday, August 13, 2012

The Race Begins

After taking a week's vacation up North, I jumped back into planning for this school year. I spent four hours this morning at an RTI workshop and then bolted to my classroom to work on some organization and WBT boards. The second picture is my very scary "before" picture. Everything was piled in the center and stuffed into small boxes.

After a couple hours, I put up my word wall, my CAFE board, the beginning of my Super Improvers Wall, and my class data board. I'm not sure how I will use my class data board because it will be driven by the students' interests. I hope to incorporate the Super Speed games somehow. There will be more to come as I put the pieces together.

As each day passes, I'm more excited than ever to start WBT. However, I still have a lot to do: finish the SIW, create my genius ladder, get the rules up and posted, and watch more webcasts (my new obsession). I can feel it, this is going to be a great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment